If you’re one of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City installer those people who struggles to keep track of all the sights, sounds and sites across the web then Xmarks could be a handy addition to your browser arsenal. You can back up, synchronise your data by setting up an Xmarks account and even access it through your mobile. Scoring different sites also seemed easy enough, with the option of sharing to giving you a star rating which appears at the bottom of the screen for the bookmarked site you’re looking at. Not what you look at or what it does, but what it actually looks like.
Firefox Language Packs
The idea of this add-on is that it automatically pulls the images out of the post and displays them on the list page so you can see them before having to waste valueable time clicking on each and every one. It’s simple, can be disabled, and if you’re always on craigslist then definitely one to have. The size of the image, the preview pane they sit in and other such elements can all be edited to suit your viewing style. The only question is why don’t craiglist just give you thumbnails to start with.
Trying to solve that mass of grey is Personas, an add-on that lets you customise your browser to look pretty, be it Avatar skins or something you’ve designed yourself. Simple to use, easy to manage, if you want something pretty, this is your add-on. Scripts are something that chances are, you don’t really know about, and to be honest that’s good.
High Temperatures Can Damage Your Battery
- For Todoist users, the Firefox add-on makes it easy to save a list of websites you want to review later.
- If your year is already starting to look chaotic, why not add new organization to your life?
- You’d be amazed what the right Firefox browser add-on can accomplish when you’re on the clock – or past the deadline.
- So, in order of universal usefulness, here are the top productivity add-ons for Firefox, and why we think these features are awesome.
- This is great for gathering a preliminary list of stocks you want to explore further at a later time.
Good if you are worried about the potential threats the web presents. Craigslist is just that a boring list of text that you have to click on to see what’s what.